Wednesday, April 21, 2010

entry 67


Today started out pretty good.

I took mom to her appointment downtown, that went well.

Coming home we hit a hail storm that scared mom to death.

When we got home I tried to lay down for a couple of minutes.

Mom walked back and forth from her room to the kitchen over and over and over.

She peeked her head in my room 3 times in 15 minutes to insure I was still there.

As of right now she is very confused.

She wants to know how she will get to her church (I think she means in VA)

We have been going the rounds,

She won't believe that she has a new Bishop.

She keeps telling me that nice people drive her to church every week.

I asked: Who drives you to church?

She answered: John Myers

I asked: who is John Myers?

She answered: He's a very nice man that drives me to church every week.

I asked: I thought Jackie drove you to church every week?

She answered: No, don't make fun of me. This nice man, John Myers drives me to church.

Again, I asked: and tell me again who he is???

She answered: John Myers

I asked: where does he live?

She answered: just a while away.

Mom still doesn't how John is related to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment