Monday, April 12, 2010

entry 65



Mom and I went to today for our monthly shopping trip.
We get several boxes of ensure, mac and cheese, fruit cups, applesauce to name a few of her favs.
While driving we realized Natalie, Jeremy and Jaxon were right behind us.
We all met up at Costco to get our shopping done.

A storm was moving in and we were trying to beat the rain (we shopped maybe an hour or so).
It was starting to rain as we left so I got mom in the car and loaded up our haul.

Now keep in mind we just left Nat, Jer and Jaxon.

I was done loading and jumped in my seat when mom says...
There is this little boy running back and forth in the parking lot.
He looks quite a bit like Jeremy, (ya think)?
Maybe because it's Jeremy!

I laughed, so did she but probably had no idea why.


We made it just in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment