Tuesday, March 2, 2010

entry 48




Spring has already brought a new set of problems (or old problems revisited) .

I'm talking about the poop report!

I don't know why this bugs me SO much but it does.
I'm glad that mom wants to take Bear out for a walk but for the rest of the day I hear about how:

he "wet" on every tree
he really needed to cleanse his body
he really had a lot of "poo-poo" in him
he "went" big time
boy, I bet he feels so much better to get all that out of his body
Oh, did I tell you ...
Repeat, repeat, repeat.

Then there's the issue of mom bringing the poop into the house,
in a paper towel to show it to me.

Already this morning I want to SCREAM.
Between the Poop report and those damn pantyhose
I feel so much tension and anxiety I want to scream and cry.

It's a good thing that she take the initiative to do something and
I don't want to discourage that but, today it is my trial to deal with.

Sigh...many more spring days to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment