Tuesday, March 9, 2010

entry 52

This morning Natalie came over with Jason.

We sat around talking for a few hours

Mom included.

rewind...At first light

mom put on her suit as

she has done now for several weeks

{Mom waits for Jackie to pick her up and take her home}

But...she changed into her pants,

beige coat, gloves and scarf.

{not unusual to wear around the house}

Out of the blue...she said...

"If I go home now, will I be able to get into my house?"

What did you ask?

"I live 2 doors down, will I be able to get into my house, it's usually locked!"

"Mom, you live here. You are standing in your room."

Sigh..."Why do you have to make things so difficult for me?"

"I have things to do at home!!!"

I said...

" OK. Go home."

She seemed relieved.

I followed her with my camera.

She went around the house, not stopping at the kennel to see Bear.

Up the back steps she climbed

and tried to open the sliding glass door.

When she found it locked

she walked back down the stairs

and continued around the house-full circle.

Now back in my house,

"Did you get in?"

"No, the door was locked!"

WOW. I wonder if she will start wondering?
I thought she was doing a bit better!

By the way I just checked in on mom.

She has 2 sweaters on under her suit jacket

2 pair of pantyhose

3 knee highs

1 ped on her foot

her skirt on backwards

her undergarments on backwards-some missing

She refuses to believe that she's doing this!

1 comment: